About this Event
The Going the Distance Marathon has been renamed the Hippity Hop Marathon and will be on March 26, 2016. To register for this race please visit us here.
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
- $80 through March 4
- $90 March 5 through March 29
- $95 March 30 through April 2
- $100 on Race Day
- $50 through March 4
- $60 March 5 through March 29
- $70 March 30 through April 2
- $80 on Race Day
- $25 through March 4
- $30 March 5 through March 29
- $35 March 30 through April 2
- $40 on Race Day
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 3
- 4:00 - 7:00pm Packet picket up and late registration at Road Runner Sports Scottsdale.
- Road Runner is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd #150 Phoenix, AZ 85054 (map)
Saturday, April 4
- 6:00am. Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 7:00am Marathon Begins
- 7:30am Half Marathon Begins
- 8:00am 4 Mile Run Begins
- 9:20am 4 Mile Awards (approximate)
- 10:30am Half Marathon Awards (approximate)
- Noon Marathon Awards (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!
Going the Distance Series Information
All participants will receive 10 series points for each event they participate in. Additional points will be awarded for top 10 finishers of each gender and top 5 finishers in each age group. The Going the Distance Series will feature the following race locations
Want to run all five? Register for the entire series here (save 20% compared to registering for each race individually!!)
**The trip for two to compete in the 2015 San Francisco Half Marathon is the Grand Prize in the Going the Distance Series Prize Drawings. The top 100 point earners in the series will be entered into the drawing, which will include free StartLine Race entries and many other series sponsor prizes. Trip will include a 3 night stay, flight, and race entry. For full details on the series and how points awarded visit the series page on our website: www.startlineracing.com.